While travelling on roof of bus two persons electrocuted in Budgam

Two persons were electrocuted after coming in contact in with a live high tension wire in central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday.
Reports said the duo was travelling on top of a passenger bus when they came in contact with the wire in Watrehail area.
Police identified the duo as Shabir Ahmad Baba s/o Abdul Majid Baba resident of Gund Ali and Rafiq Ahmad Dar of Watrehail.
Officials said both were rushed to Srinagar’s SMHS hospital where condition of Shabir is said to be “critical”.